DX54D | 1.0952
Grade DX54D is a hot-dip coated deep-drawing steel of the DX grade family. DX54D belongs to the special deep drawing grades which are particularly suitable for higher forming requirements.
Low-carbon steel for cold forming
Properties according to DIN EN 10 346
|Short designation||VDA239-100||Surface finish||Material number|
DX54D | 1.0952: Mechanical properties (transverse)
|Yield strength 1) Re MPa max.||Tensile strength Rm MPa||Elongation at 2) fracture A80 % min.||Anisotropy r90 min.||Strain hardening exponent n90 min.|
DX54D | 1.0952: Chemical composition (heat analysis)
|Percentage by weight % max.|
Your product of choice: DX54D | 1.0952
1) Where no yield strength is defined, the respective values shall apply to the 0.2 % proof stress Rp0.2, otherwise for the lower yield strength (ReL).
2) Reduced minimum values of elongation at fracture apply to product thicknesses 0.50 mm < t < 0.70 mm (minus 2 units), 0.35 mm < t < 0.50 mm (minus 4 units), and t < 0.35 mm (minus 7 units).
3) The maximum yield strength for surface class A is Re = 360 MPa.
4) For product thicknesses of 1.5 mm < t < 2 mm, the minimum r90 value is reduced by 0.2, and for t ≥ 2 mm by 0.4.
5) Depending on the product thickness, the minimum r90 value is reduced as follows: 0.50 mm < t < 0.70 mm by 0.2; 0.35 mm < t < 0.50 mm by 0.4, and t < 0.35 mm by 0.6.
Also depending on the product thickness, the minimum n90 value is reduced as follows: 0.50 mm < t < 0.70 mm by 0.01; 0.35 mm < t < 0.50 mm by 0.03, and t < 0.35 mm by 0.04.