The Radebeul site is another with long-standing tradition: the company’s long history began back in 1926. Following various name changes and takeovers, the branch has been part of our group since 1999.
Thanks to its convenient location near to the Polish and Czech borders, customers in Germany and abroad can be optimally supplied with high-quality products and services. The main customer segments are the automotive, electrical and construction industries. Production figures are impressive: on a 16,000 m² site, around 140,000 metric tons of flat steel are sold here every year.