HX260LAD | 1.0929
Grade HX260LAD belongs to the micro-alloyed steels and has a yield strength of at least 260 MPa.
HX260LAD | 1.0929: Properties according to DIN EN 10 346
|Short designation||VDA239-100*||Surface finish||Material number|
HX260LAD | 1.0929: Mechanical properties (transverse)
|Proof stress Rp 0,2 1) MPa||Tensile strength Rm MPa||Elongation at fracture|
HX260LAD | 1.0929: Chemical composition (heat analysis)
|Percentage by weight % max.|
Your product of choice: HX260LAD | 1.0929
1) Where the yield yield strength is defined, the respective values shall apply to the the lower yield strength (ReL).
2) Depending on the product thickness, the minimum values of elongation at fracture are reduced as follows: 0.50 mm < t < 0.70 mm (minus 2 units), 0.35 mm < t < 0.50 mm (minus 4 units), and t < 0.35 mm (minus 7 units).
3) For AS, AZ, ZF and ZM coatings, the minimum A80 value is reduced by 2 units and the minimum r90 value by 0.2.
4) For product thicknesses of 1.5 mm < t < 2 mm, the minimum r90 value is reduced by 0.2, and for t ≥ 2 mm by 0.4.
5) Depending on the product thickness, the minimum r90 value is reduced as follows: 0.50 mm < t < 0.70 mm by 0.2; 0.35 mm < t < 0.50 mm by 0.4, and t < 0.35 mm by 0.6. Also depending on the product thickness, the minimum n90 value is reduced as follows: 0.50 mm < t < 0.70 mm by 0.01; 0.35 mm < t < 0.50 mm by 0.03, and t < 0.35 mm by 0.04.