HC500LA | 1.0573
Grade HC500LA belongs to the cold-rolled microalloyed steels and has a 0.2% yield strength of around 500 MPa.
Properties according to DIN EN 10 268
|Short designation||VDA239-100||Material number|
Mechanical properties (transverse)
|Proof stress Rp 0.21) MPa||Tensile strength Rm MPa||Elongation at fracture A2) % 80 min.|
Chemical composition (heat analysis)
|Percentage by weight % max.|
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Al min.||Ti6)||Nb 6)|
1) Where no yield strength is defined, the respective values shall apply to the lower yield strength (ReL)
2) For thicknesses ≤ 0.7 mm but > 0.5 mm, the minimum elongation at fracture may be 2 units lower. For thicknesses ≤ 0.5 mm, the minimum elongation at fracture may be 4 units lower.
3) The r90 and n90 minimum values apply to product thicknesses ≥ 0.5 mm only.
4) For thicknesses > 2 mm, the r90 value is reduced by 0.2.
5) For thicknesses > 1.2 mm, special arrangements are required.
6) Additions of vanadium and boron are also permissible. The total content of all four elements must not exceed 0.22 % .